Nuget package for Nightly Build (like there is for Web Essentials)

Topics: General
May 16, 2014 at 9:00 PM
I have a couple of "bugs" happening on my legacy project when using Roslyn (they are both registered as Issues here on the project portal). What I would like is to be able to install, using NuGet, the nightly build version of Roslyn.

Mads Kristensen has made a nuget nightly build package for the Web Essentials (where I had also found a bug upgrading my legacy project), and that is given to people who are actively testing advanced scenarios, like in my case.

So I'm guess what I am opening for discussion is for us extra bleeding-edge people, would it be possible to make a nuget package available that is specifically tied to the nightly build, that way as soon as you guys add new stuff, we daring few can take the arrows in the back to help you better tune your deliverables?
Coordinator
Jun 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM
We have discussed providing nightly builds on myget, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for bringing it up, it helps add weight to the fact that I really should get around to it. Hopefully I can get this going in the next few weeks.